First baby hug gift for friends & family - Personalised virtual 1st baby hug hot air balloon lockdown poem plaque. This little heart keepsake makes an ideal gift for a new Auntie, Uncle, Nanny, Grandad, Grandma, Grandpa, Godparents, Grandparents & more.
Personalised virtual new baby hug gifts for friends & family who are waiting to meet a new baby. This heart shaped plaque can be personalised with up to 3 lines of text, i.e New Auntie, Baby Name and Birth Date. Our new baby hug plaque is printed on 3mm frosted white acrylic with a hot air balloon design and your personalised text. Supplied with an organza gift bag for safe keeping.
Occasion: New Baby, Miss You, Christmas
Our little bundle of joy is finally here,
Waiting to meet you when you can be near
Keep this heart as a symbol of love,
it represents your first baby hug
- Personalised Heart Bauble
- 1 Piece of Ribbon (tied and ready to hang)
- Organza Gift Bag
3mm Frosted White Acrylic
Auntie, Uncle, Nanny, Grandad, Grandma, Grandpa, Godparents, Grandparents and more
N.B: Rest assured if sending directly to the recipient, no price information is included on our packing slip
- This item is personalised and produced to order so is not returnable.
- In the unlikely event it arrives damaged, please send us a picture of the damage, including the packaging within 24hrs of receipt and we will be happy to send a replacement
- If you are unhappy with our products or service in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost to rectify the situation.
Little Shop of Wishes is a registered trademark of Twiddleys LTD
Material - Frosted Acrylic
Size (Width) - 100mm
Size (Height) - 100mm
Size (Thickness) - 10cm
Product Code - New-Baby-Gift-Virtual-Hug-Poem-Plaque-LSW2008
What is Frosted Acrylic?
Like-for-like, Frosted Acrylic is very similar to the qualities found in glass however it is less than half the weight of glass and has a coloured tint all the way through with a matt finish. Although acrylic will not splinter like glass these items are delicate and should be handled with care.